Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mason Calls on People to Adopt Him


A super-friendly dog in Georgia is running out of time for his life as he waits at a shelter to be pulled by a rescue or adopter. On his Facebook page, Mason descries himself thus:

Hello, I'm Mason. I'm a super friendly, 6 month old Lab/Hound mix that came in through Animal Control as a stray. I weigh 26 pounds and LOVE to play! I pounce around and my tail is always wagging. I love to give puppy kisses and enjoy getting my belly rubbed. I would love to find a home to call my own one day. If no one reclaims me by 11/10/12, then I'll have the chance! If you think I am a good match for your family, please stop by and visit me. 

Mason is located at Okefenokee Humane in Waycross, GA. Contact rescueoke@middlemutts.org.

Any questions about shelter policies can be directed to general.middlemutts@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment