Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Somky is Alive!


We have some good news here. Last week, I posted about Smoky – the senior female Chow Chow who had 24 hours left to be saved from euthanasia. I just called the concerned person at the shelter where Smoky is kept and I learnt that she is still alive. Yayyyyyyyy!

Since reading about Smoky and blogging about saving her, I tried to call the shelter contact Samantha Westbrook a number of times to learn whether any caring person had adopted Smoky and saved her from being killed. Finally, I succeeded in reaching Samantha on phone and she told me a while ago that Smoky was still with them, alive and well. I also learnt from Samantha that Smoky’s age is 8 years and not 14 as described on the page at DogsInDanger.

In addition, there was not any set time to put Smoky to euthanasia. So our dear dog still has a chance at life! Let’s hope Smoky is adopted soon by some caring person out there. Please contact Samantha Westbrook at 213 792 5811 for saving Smoky.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know Smoky's life was spared :) Truly hope & pray that she gets a beautiful home soon :) Smoky...hang in there, some time soon a kind, loving soul will come for you...

    ReplyDelete